Bring a golf buddy and come on down to the Victorian coast for a golf trip like no other.
Every morning you’ll want to get up early and be part of the dawn patrol at any one of these spectacular golf courses. There are three awesome courses to visit in some of the most stunning locations in Australia.
Show the locals your TourSauce and play the best golf ever as you work your way through the courses before finishing up at the nineteenth hole. Then in the evening eat out at any of these delicious local restaurants, bars and eateries to celebrate a day of birdies, eagles, and maybe the often dreamed about holes-in-one.
Tee off at this picturesque golf course amongst the coastal wildlife and nature
- With the Barwon River on one side and the Connewarre State Game Reserve on another, the Ocean Grove Golf course is ripe with native flora, fauna and bird species. This picturesque course is configured for 9 or 18 holes and suits all capabilities, including junior players.
- Spice up the evening at Piping Hot Chicken and Burger Grill while seeing an array of local and international musical acts.
Your form will be finessed at this immaculate Top 100 golf course
- One of Australia’s Top 100 golf courses. The immaculate facilities of Curlewis Golf Club will have golf pros, fanatics and enthusiasts itching to tee off! Not only do they have a 6,150 metre Par 72 course but they also have a new state-of-the-art 18-bay driving range, mini-golf and spectacular licensed dining venue, clubhouse, bistro and bar. From driving to putting to having a pot, your form will be finessed at Curlewis Golf Club.
- Once the old Fire Station and now serving up modern Australian cuisine try the Bellarine Peninsula’s finest produce, wine, cider and beer at the BeachHouse.
Get only Birdies at this first-class award-winning course
- Set on the stunning Bellarine Peninsula 13th Beach Golf Links has hosted the Vic Open since 2013 and is famously known for its two award-winning courses. With first-class conditioning, all year round the Creek Course has been compared to some of Melbourne’s best Sandbelt courses and the Beach Course continues to rank in the top 20 public access courses in Australia.
- Listen to live music while enjoying a contemporary menu chock full of local produce at the Flying Brick Cider House. Offers a retro-inspired venue that is all about fabulous food and delicious cider. Think innovative space, a spectacular alfresco and lawn area, a tasting paddle of ciders, spectacular food, the finest Bellarine wines around, a solid selection of beer, and fair trade coffee.
Are the clubs in the car yet? Why not?
This is one golf trip you are not going to want to miss. For the ultimate golf getaway, the Victorian coast has it all from first-class golf courses that will make any golf pro happy to picturesque courses with 9 or 18 holes to suit all capabilities. There is something for every golf enthusiast.
These famous golf courses are a must-do in winter to experience playing golf in the crisp cool coastal sunshine. You won’t be disappointed.
Book your Winter Golf Escape at Barwon Heads Caravan Park here.