Twelve Month Permits

You are here:

Want to Visit Regularly?

Twelve Month Permits (TMP) are one of the ways we welcome guests at Riverview. This a great option for those who wish to visit regularly.

What Is a Twelve-Month Permit?

Basically, you own the structure on the site i.e. the caravan and annex and pay an annual fee to occupy the site for holiday use. The fee covers the cost of your registered family members using the site and water. Further charges apply for electricity.

Your annual permit allows 24-hour access to your site for 150 days for the year in total; so, you can come and go as you please via the use of your own boom gate card, your lawns are mowed for you and you have access to all the park’s facilities. TMPs hold a permit to occupy a site for twelve months only with no guarantee of occupancy in subsequent years. The management of TMPs is strictly governed by Victorian government legislation and policy.

How Do You Get a Twelve-Month Permit?

In order to become a TMP holder you can apply to our waitlist, until you are offered either a vacant site or an existing van onsite. Riverview TMP holders pay ongoing annual fees. A small number of onsite vans become available for sale at irregular intervals.

For more information please ring Barwon Coast on (03) 5256 1600 or email

TMP Availability

Please note at present we are NOT TAKING ANY NEW APPLICATIONS for TMPs. We are reviewing TMP procedures and there is already an extensive waitlist for people interested in becoming TMPs.

When we are taking new applications for the TMP waitlist we will update this webpage. If you would like to go on the waitlist to purchase an onsite van and become a TMP at Riverview we suggest you check this webpage for updates.