Page last updated: 25 October 2021
NOW OPEN - BOOK NOW
With travel restrictions easing, we are now accepting bookings from all Victorians for stays from Saturday 30 October. Our number one priority is to keep you and our staff safe.
On vaccination advice, this space is constantly changing and we will endeavour to keep you up to date with the changes as they come to hand.
Before visiting please check the current coronavirus restriction levels:
BOOK NOW Call (03) 5254 1115 or email email@example.com
Our office is now open 9am to 5pm seven days a week. If you call outside these hours please leave a message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We look forward to welcoming you for a coastal escape soon!
Staying at Barwon Heads Caravan Park in a COVID-Safe way
Your safety and the safety of other guests, our staff and the wider community is our highest priority. Our management team have developed a ‘COVIDSafe Plan’ in line with government requirements and our staff are trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures. We are ensuring every day that we meet government regulations and keep abreast of the best practice for the accommodation industry in managing the risks of COVID-19.
So you can book with confidence - actions we are taking in the caravan park to address COVID-19 risks include:
- Reinforcing, requiring and monitoring that social distancing and good hygiene are practiced by all staff and guests;
- Significantly enhanced disinfection, cleaning and monitoring of shared spaces such as cabins, amenity blocks, camp kitchens and reception areas;
- Putting measures in place such as ‘sneeze screens’ and improved personal protective and hygiene equipment such as gloves, masks and hand sanitiser to protect our staff;
- Contact tracing procedures for all guests and staff;
- A comprehensive response plan is in place in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the caravan park; and our cancellation and booking policy is completely flexible, should your circumstances change due to COVID-19.
To stay at Barwon Heads Caravan Park you must agree to and acknowledge the following:
- Your booking is for:
- People who have the same principal place of residence; or
- People who are in an intimate personal relationship; or
- People who have the same principal place of residence and no more than 5 other members of the public
- Upon arrival guests must fill-in a COVID Declaration Form. All guests must be listed in your booking including provision of name and contact phone number.
- All current DHHS Victoria restrictions must be adhered to.
- Guests must not visit Barwon Heads Caravan Park if you or any other person you reside with or are travelling with is unwell and/or awaiting the results of COVID-19 testing.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at Barwon Heads Caravan Park or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise us immediately. Early notification will help us with contact tracing and help to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- All guests are encouraged to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must wear a facemask when inside caravan park buildings and when unable to maintain physical distancing. Guests must carry a facemask with them at all times.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- ensure you stand on the marked dots on the Reception floor. If there are no available dots, please wait outside;
- ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception;
- ensure you adhere to the relevant signage and guidelines around the park; and
- phone our friendly team on 5254 1115 to reduce the need for visits to our Reception
- Cash payments are being accepted, however, please help us to minimise cash handling by arranging payment for your stay via credit card, prior to arrival where possible.
- No visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and disinfection practices in your accommodation, campsite or caravan during your stay,
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
- Please advise at the time of booking if your caravan and/or camping equipment is fully self-contained with cooking facilities, private shower and toilet or not in case the communal amenities are required to close. Should this affect your booking, you will be notified and provided with an opportunity to reschedule your stay or cancel with no penalty.
Thankyou for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please contact us on 03 5254 1115 with any questions or concerns.
The Barwon Heads Caravan Park Team